Welcome to Hire With Confidence

Hire With Confidence helps people search, apply and hire for jobs and apprenticeships in the skilled trades.

If you are a journeyperson or a young person looking for an employer or sponsor or an employer looking to hire a skilled trades professional and/or train an apprentice, you are in the right place.

Hire With Confidence is a unique job board dedicated solely to connecting skilled trades-based apprentices, employers/sponsors and certified journeypersons across Ontario.

Our goal is to make Hire With Confidence Ontario’s leading online employment resource for both employers looking to hire and job seekers in the skilled trades.

Start searching for great jobs today!

Latest Blog Entries


Benefits of hiring an apprentice

What if one simple hiring practise could offer numerous tax credits and bonuses, help you build a loyal team and allow you to contribute to your industry’s future, among many other perks; would you be interested? Currently, in Ontario only 20 per cent of eligible employers train apprentices, though the benefits (to both parties) are

Continue Reading


Apprenticeship: the best way to learn

An apprentice is someone who is learning a trade and has a formal training contract with a sponsor. And working as an apprentice is one of the best ways to learn. Approximately 20 per cent of your time is spent learning theoretical instructions in school and the other 80 per cent is paid, hands-on job

Continue Reading


Get started: employers and job seekers

Employers: For employers who are members of Ontario College of Trade’s Employers/Sponsors Class, the College has made it possible for you to create a profile and find apprentices and certified tradespersons for hire. There is no limit on the number of jobs you may post; and it only takes three simple steps: Register (top right

Continue Reading

Recent Jobs

There are currently no vacancies.