Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems; Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications; Perform scheduled maintenance service; Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements
• Inspect and test mechanical units; Diagnose faults and malfunctions; Repair and replace mechanical units; Test and adjust units to specifications
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems; Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems; Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications; Perform schedule
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, good hand-eye co-ordination and valid driver’s licensed maintenance service
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Competitive hourly wage base on experience
• Standard Benefits Package
• NEWLY REVISED RRSP/DPSP PACKAGE!
Education & Qualifications:
• TRUCK AND COACH TECHNICIAN 310T or equivalent
• apprentice applicants welcomed
About TRANSPIRE TECHNOLOGIES
The company is a full-service centre for all heavy truck & trailer needs. We are rapidly growing & expanding, and are currently looking for 310T Truck Technicians for our Collision Division at our Head Office & Elite Dealership residing in Stoney Creek.
Successful candidates must possess exceptional electrical and diagnostic skills and have a team orientated attitude, and pride in a job well done. Previous experience in a dealership or fleet setting as well as highly evolved knowledge of freightliner Cummins, Cat , Detroit Diesel, Mercedes and Allison a strong asset but not essential .