We are looking for someone with the skills to take lead on multi system projects with the ability to;
• Organize and run custom residential projects.
• Work in a diverse team and with other trades.
• Work with builders, architects, designers, engineers and more.
• Train and pass on knowledge to apprentices.
• Rough in and install duct work and ventilation systems.
• 308-A or 308-R license is required. (Will consider final year apprentice for the right candidate).
• Sheet metal/construction work experience.
• Leadership experience.
• Ability to interpret mechanical drawings and follow codes.
• Ability to communicate with builders, architects, engineers, designers and more.
• Workplace safety procedures, WHIMIS, fall protecting, working at heights etc.
• Must have own tools.
• Valid drivers license.
• Vehicle for transportation.
Wages are competitive and dependent on work and leadership experience. If you feel you can be a good asset to the team and you are looking for a long term fulfilling career send us a cover letter attached with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted resumes without a cover letter will not be taken as serious applications and will not be reviewed.
About V&P Enterprises
At V&P Enterprises we share a vision to provide high quality services to our clients backed with professionalism and industry knowledge. We are one of the top HVAC specialists serving the Greater Toronto Area since 1999.
Our focus is mainly for new construction specialized custom homes, custom homes and significant renovations. We do installs, service/maintenance and replacements for nearly everything HVAC including; Hydronics (radiant and snowmelt), Fireplaces, Geothermal, Indoor Pool Dehumidification Systems, Ventilation Systems, Wine Cellar Climate Control, outdoor gas appliances, Design, Heat Load Calculations, Consulting and much more.